CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HOLY $@%# !!!

Okay, today one of my worst nightmares came true! I do not have a photo because I had to get it cleaned up ASAP! I layed Taya down for her morning nap, and around 12:00 I heard her (through the monitor) talking. I thought, "I am going to go get her right now so she will go back down by 2:00". As I approach her room I smell "the smell"! I open the door, and ...
there sits Taya in her crib, the diaper on the floor, (outside of the crib), and poop all over the crib, her hands, and yes her mouth! It was so disgusting!!! I grabbed her and immediately started scrubbing her tongue! I put her in the tub and went to work! I grabbed the toothbrush and brushed her teeth, gums, cheeks, EVERYTHING!!! It was absolutely one of the grossest things ever! My other kids have "experimented" with touching their poop, but I have never had one actually put it into their mouth! So, I am sorry if I offended anyone by this title, but it was absolutely the only way to put it!!! Oh the joys of motherhood! :)

10 comments:

Jody said...

Holly,
I am laughing so hard right now. Let me explain. The previous post shows the most beautiful girls prim and proper . . . older sister putting lipgloss on little sis. Then today's blog comes and I just had to laugh. Fortunately Lauren never had that experience, but McKale did and more than once. Hang in there! I love your blog.
(Jody)

Rachael said...

I have heard of toddlers doing this and KNOCK ON WOOD... neither of mine have ever done this! Oh I would DIE if I had been in your position seeing that...although I am twisted enough to run and get my camera first!
Great post...love the title of it too!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Oh, my goodness. That is one of my worst nightmares. I have always feared discovering this exact scinario. So far so good, but I will not be surprised if it happens at our house one day. Good thing we love our children so much that we clean up after they have done things that make us want to throw up!

Angie said...

I hear ya...Sariah did the same thing one time only she did not get it in her mouth. Just all over the crib, her clothes, and the sheets. I was totally disgusted!!!
Cleaning up was horrible too. I could not believe that she had made such a mess and was too little to make her clean it up. Thankfully, it was a one time thing only...hopefully it will be the same for you!!!

Brit said...

You just made my day!! I hope you don't mind i got your blog off of your comment to Kortni. I also love your Wal Mart blog it is so much like all of us!!!

Kortni said...

wow! nice to hear from you too! I finally looked back at comments and found you. How fun to catch up on everyone's lives...We'll have to keep in touch..Kortni

Kortni said...

How do I get invited to see Keesha's blog? Kortni

Jeri said...

Holly,
I found your blog through Jenny Frederick's blog. It is fun to see you and your family. Jenny has a link to my blog also. I would love to hear from you. My email is jeri.crandall@sbcglobal.net. If you get a minute, send me a note. Sounds like your life is exciting!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Jeri Crandall

Sarah said...

Holly, I found you off of Rachael's blog. If this happened to me I would probably pass out or throw-up. I do not deal well with poop. Good job handling it so well.

Jenny said...

Ok Holly..this just happenend to me with my little guy like 2 months ago! I could have died too! I sware the things we do for our kids.Spencer had it everywhere too. Someday I may look back and laugh but not for awhile!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Jenny Frederick