For all of you who have looked at someone in the store or elsewhere and thought to yourself..."I cannot believe they would do that! I would NEVER!!!" This is for you! I know that if we are honest with ourselves we have each had one such moment. Well, it is completely obvious that I have lost ALL sense of pride! One day while my mom was here we were busy getting lots done and packing her up for her trip home. We were running around town like crazy people when I realized that we had yet one more stop to make (at Wal-Mart), and had not fed the kids. They were not only starving but exhausted as well. For anyone who has attempted to take exhausted, starving children to Wal-Mart you will understand my predicament! So I of course had to solve the problem!!! One stop at Little Caesars for a Hot and Fresh was just the answer! So we entered Wal-Mart with 3 kids in one cart and a slice of pizza in each of their little hands! Yes I have lost it! Like I said, there is no pride left in me! We did our shopping with the kids eating pizza, sauce all over their faces and drinking warm water from water bottles taken off the Wal-Mart shelf and opened right then and there. I guess this is what 3 young kids has done to me! I am so far from being the "perfect" mom who has it all together all of the time! I thought I would share this lovely experience with everyone so that those of you who are also not the "perfect" mothers will get your laugh for the day! And that you will not be embarrassed if you should have a "white trash moment" yourself!!! Thanks heavens I happened to have my camera to capture the moment!


Please take note of Taya's little peek-a-boo!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
White Trash Moment!
Posted by dhbean at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OOO My, Holly how I can relate,except I'm usally in sweats flip flops, and be lucky if I brushed my teeth. Life is crazy!!!!
Your a great mom!
luv ya,
yes
At least you were at Wal-Mart where you probably fit right in! That is so funny!
Post a Comment