CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girly Girls!

So the other day I am dropping off Kyson's friend after kindergarten and got out of the car for literally 1 minute to talk to his mom. When I return this is the sight I saw! Tylee had found my lip gloss and was "sharing" it with Taya. The best part of the whole thing is that Taya sat still the entire time.



3 comments:

Heidi P said...

That is soooo stinkin funny! I can't believe how they are both concentrating so much on the lip gloss! Soo funny! We need to chat soon, I'll call you in the next couple of days! Love you

Jody said...

I love it. The looks on both faces are priceless. At least hte lip gloss went on the lips instead of furniture, car interior, etc. That middle one looks just like you when you were little.

Love ya! Jody

Gina Taylor said...

Girly Girls are the Best! I have two of them myself. It's pretty fun. Tell David Happy B-day from us. Crazy Huh? I know, Brian just had his birthday as well. March 7th!