Okay, my Aunt Jody tagged me! Thank heavens I started blogging again or I would have no idea about it. I hope those of you who I tag will continue the fun...Heidi, Halli, and Nancy
A- Attached or Single? Attached (Thank Heavens!!!)
B- Best Friend? Just one? Dave, my mom, & my sisters (all 5 of them)
C- Cake or Pie? Neither! I LOVE ice cream!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Diet Dr. Pepper w/vanilla & extra ice from Sonic
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Neither... Swedish Fish all the way
H- Hometown? Hmm...I guess I would have to say Burley, ID
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate Almond Ice Cream from Schwan's
J- January or July? January in Vegas, but July in northern country
K- Kids? Kyson (6), Tylee (3), and Taya (15 mos)
L- Life isn’t complete without? Children's giggles & Girls Night Out
M- Marriage date? January 20, 1999
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples - Fuji
P- Phobias and Fears? Anything that crawls and is smaller than me! (bugs, mice, etc...)
Q- Quality or Quantity? Quality
R- Reason to smile? The quirky things my kids do and say to make life great!
S- Season of choice? Fall
T- Tag three people? Heidi, Halli, & Nancy
U- Unknown fact about me? I am married to the boy who gave me my 1st kiss!
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Making "piles" of things, procrastination (both inherited from my dad) :)
X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? ANYTHING from BJs Brewery in Las Vegas
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I've been tagged!!!
Posted by dhbean at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for playing tag. I loved reading your list. The Schwann's ice-cream brought back many memories of your brothers having bowls of ice cream. Remember the bowls piled so high they were spilling over the top? Oh, the quantity we eat when we are young!
Post a Comment