Tylee's preschool class took a field trip to Anderson Dairy at the end of January (I know I am WAY behind!) Anyway, they had a great time! There are several "talking" animals at one point of the tour, open glass where they can view dairy products being made and packaged, and then the freezer where they make and keep the ice cream. As soon as the kids get to the hallway next to the freezer, storm sounds begin to play and then dry ice is let out through the vents out into the hall. Tylee was terrified! She jumped up in her teacher's arms as fast as she could. She would not walk in the dry ice at all! I was too far behind to get a picture of the event, but it was hilarious! Of course all of the kids' favorite part was the FREE ICE CREAM!!!
Taya on the tour! She loves going along on the field trips with her siblings!!!
My poor little Taya is not only lactose intolerant, but is also allergic to soy products...so no ice cream for her! You can see that she was not too happy about it either!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Free Ice Cream!!!
Posted by dhbean at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your girls are so cute! Looks like fun...I want some Ice cream!!
Post a Comment