Okay, I know I am so late, but please be patient with me as I catch up. I am actually printing my blogs at the end of the year as a journal/scrapbook. Plus, I loved the pictures of my kids on Valentine's Day. We had such a fun day. Kyson and Tylee each made a special gift for their teachers full of the teacher's favorite soda and treats! And of course they took their Valentines to school and brought TONS of candy home! The kids came home to find "surprises" on their beds! And of course they got a special Valentine in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa Holbrook. G&G Holbrook are always so great to remember every single holiday!
Ky and Tylee on their way to school!
Happy Valentine's Day!
The kids with their Valentines surprises!



Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Holbrook!!!


Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Will you be my Valentine?
Posted by dhbean at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment