

Okay, so Mother's Day this year was a little different for me. Dave actually was out of town :( My kids however, made it great! Kyson was working all week on an extra special gift for me. It was so cute to see him being so secretive! He made the coolest hand print at school (not pictured), and then made his own gift for me at home. As you can see in the picture, he had wrapped the present with an envelope on top and an opened, half gone, pack of gum. When I opened the package it was our pink hand mirror that we have had for years. In the envelope was the priceless hand made card. Kyson is such a sweet boy! I love him so much! Tylee also made the neatest thing at school this week for me. Her preschool teacher is amazing. She took Tylee's picture and then asked her questions about her mother. She typed all of the questions and answers and printed them on cardstock, then put her picture in the center. It is awesome! So even though Dave was/is gone, I guess I cannot complain about my "special" day. It was great!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by dhbean at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aren't you loving this age? OK, I have adored every age. They are growing up so fast, it's unreal! I love the pink mirror. That is too cute!
How sweet! That is very cute. The pink mirror rocks!
What sweet kids! Jackson always goes into our linen closet, pulls something out, hides it behind his back, says he got me a present, and then gives it to me. I love it. They did a good job, especially since their Dad was out of town.
I love how excited kids get to give the special presents to their mothers. For once it is all about giving and not receiving. It is fun to see how proud they are of themselves.
So cute Holly! I love the little simple things that kids and husbands can do. That to me means so much more than a store bought gift. I am so sorry Dave is gone. Call me and we can go to the park.
Post a Comment