CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fire station Tour

This past week Tylee's little preschool class went to the fire station. It was the best field trip to a fire station I have ever been on. The firefighters were so awesome! They let the kids touch EVERYTHING! They even hooked their hose up to the hydrant outside and let the kids spray the water. Tylee had the best time! She has an amazing teacher!

Tylee in the firefighter's coat. It is longer than she is!!!


Spraying the water hose!


Listening to the firefighter


The girls! (Kiersten, Tylee, Autumn, & Kamryn) We missed Molly!!!


Tylee's preschool class

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Where does Tylee go to pre-school? How fun to go to a fire station.

The Ducketts said...

Hey Holly...its your long lost cousin Britt. Crazy how blogs are bringing us all back together?! Your kids are so cute and such toeheads...keep in touch!

Cindy said...

Oh...looks like they had a blast! I love when kids just soak it all in and have a great time!

Laurel said...

Hey Holly. I know we both live in vegas but man i have not talked to you in forever. How are things going. I think about you every time I drive that way and think I just need to stop by. I will one of these times. You have such a cute family. Hope all is well:)