Okay! Okay! I am way behind! But since I am using this as a journal as well as keeping in touch, I have to back track a little! We spent Thanksgiving with Justin and Angie's family in St. George and had a blast! I had to make mom's famous stuffing of course, and I must say I am getting pretty good at it!!! The kids always have so much fun together and the fallen leaves made it even better! I think they were raked up 3 or 4 different times throught the day. Thank heavens Angie is such a good sport because there were leaved brought into the house constantly! We really did have a great time. We did end up leaving a little "earlier" than planned...2:30am to be exact! Poor Tylee has asthma and could not breathe! I had left her nebulizer at home, so thank goodness we were only an hour and a half a way or we would have had yet another trip to the emergency room. All in all it was a great holiday. In fact it is one of my favorite holidays of the year! I love taking the time to really reflect on all of my blessings!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Thanksgiving 2007
Posted by dhbean at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment