
On January 9th Taya turned 1 year old! What a blur this past year has been! It really has gone by way too fast! I love my little Taya! She brings so much joy into our home! It all started with how she became a part of our family. Dave and I were having our new home built and we would bring Ky and Tylee by every single Sunday to see the progress. We would also come over in the evenings. It was April 2006 and we were at the home one Wednesday evening. Dave and I had been discussing who would be in what room upstairs and just kind of joked about the room that would be great for a baby room when the time was right. In my mind that would be a while. I was not ready to have another baby yet. Dave took the kids for a little walk around the neighborhood and I was still in the house. As I entered the room that would one day be the nursery, I had the most overwhelming feeling come over me. I have not had many major spiritual moments in my life, the kind that really shake you up inside. But I was brought to tears. I went running out of the house and found Dave. I was trembling as I told him that I really felt like we needed to start trying for baby number 3. Taya literally came nine months later. I had not got pregnant that fast ever before. Taya is truly a blessing in our lives and we know without a doubt that she is meant to be a part of our family and she was ready to come gain her body. When life brought challenges throughout the pregnancy and right after her birth, I would remember how inspired Dave and I were to have her when we did. My faith has truly been strengthened in ways that I have never before imagined. Just because something is right does not mean it will be easy. Taya is such a little angel. She is a major daddy's girl. She loves Dave so much!!! It is so much fun to see her reaction to him. She lights up not only when she sees him, but also just hearing his voice. It has been fun to have a daddy's girl because Tylee has always been pretty attached to mom. Taya is such a great baby! She is so much fun to play with. Her giggle shakes her entire body! She loves Kyson and Tylee too. They play so cute together. Taya is the baby of the ward. I just had a lady today tell me that she did not know who Taya belonged to for the longest time because she is with so many different families every Sunday. Taya became a "part" of the Williams' family soon after she was born. Paula is a wonderful friend who has helped me so much. Paula and her family kept Taya, Ky, & Tylee when Taya was only 5 weeks old so I could join Dave on a work trip for a weekend in Scottsdale, Arizona. Since then my children have had a special bond with the Williams that I am so grateful for. They still sit with them almost every single Sunday. The other people who have fallen in love with our little Taya is the Wagner's. Rebecca has just had a special love for Taya. It is so wonderful to have so many people love my baby! She is such a special little girl!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Taya turns 1!!!
Posted by dhbean at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment