

On January 20th Dave and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I made him this little candy bar poster which totally took me back to our dating days! I met Dave when I was 14 and after college, mission, moving to Texas, moving back to Utah, moving back to Texas, and now living in Las Vegas, we have made it!!! Dave has always been the love of my life!
We had a great weekend! He had to work, of course! The past 6 years it seems like he has either been out of town or working on our anniversary. But he had to work a show for Olympus at Green Valley Ranch in Henderson, Nevada (about 45 minutes away). So some friends took Ky and Tylee and others took Taya so that we could have a night at the hotel together. It was difficult because Dave did have to work Saturday and we needed to be home for our kids, but it was great! We had a great dinner and lots of fun walking around the shopping district. The best part of the weekend was that it did not cost us anything. Our meals were within the allotted amount from the company. We had a great time just being with each other. The past year has been quite interesting and challenging, to say the least. It was great to get away, even just for a night. I love Dave more and more each day. It has been very interesting to be going through one of the hardest times that either of us have ever been through, yet growing closer and more and more in love than we have ever felt before. I truly consider myself so fortunate to have such a great husband! He supports me in all that I do and loves me no matter what! I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished in his life, especially in the things that matter most! He has 3 beautiful children who absolutely adore him! Dave I love you and cannot wait for the years to come!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by dhbean at 12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversay!!! I am so glad that you were able to get away for the night! I love the cany board too..I used to do those all the time. (Chad just liked the candy) But I do know that when you go through hard times it can either pull you apart or make you 100x closer. It is all in how you deal and cope with your challenges. I miss ya and please let me know if you ever want to go on a date...just drop the kids off at mi casa.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment