




The other night the kids got out the music drum full of instruments and started performing. It was so cute that I had to get some pictures! That day had been pretty rough as far as obedience goes so it was great to end on a good note! In fact, that night as we said prayers, Kyson said, "Let's have the nicest person say the prayer...Dad!" Tylee then responded, "No, Kyson and I should say the prayer. We were the nicest!" I looked at her and asked, "Did you make right choices today?" To which she responded, "Mom, can't we just PRETEND like I was obedient today?" That is our little Tylee! She is always full of it! I love kids because they are so innocent and can lighten up every moment!
Monday, January 28, 2008
The Bean Band
Posted by dhbean at 1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay...that is hilarious! I love the completely honest things kids can say sometimes. My boys fight each night as to which one is going to be "talking" to Heavenly Father. So most of the times...both get a turn to avoid any fighting. Oh my GOODNESS!!! We have got to get together soon!
How funny is that comment she made! So smart!
Holly..your kids are honestly so cute! I can't believe we both have three..wow how time flies. I miss you and glad I can catch up on your life through your blog. Take care!!
Jenny Fred
Holly, it's Gina (Granata) Taylor! How are you girly, hey David. I sort of accidentally ran across your blog. Your three kids are so darling. My blog is private, so I am going to give you my email address and if you will send me your email address I will invite you onto mine, I know so stupid! I will explain later. gina@realgolfradio.com I had so much fun looking at your darling family, your blog is so cute. Miss you. I will put you on my blog if that is alright. Love, me
It's me again. Will you ask Keesha if she will invite me onto her blog? I would love to keep in touch with her as well. Blogging is the best! Take care. Gina
Your kids are adorable. Wish we could have caught up to you when we were in Vegas. Love reading your blog! Tell Keisha, Halli and Heidi that I would love to keep up with them on their blogs too, I am at mistalynsthreesons.blogspot.com my email is leisfam1994@hotmail.com
Mistalyn
Post a Comment