CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Princess with her Prince






Anyone who has ever seen my blog will know that Tylee loves playing dress up! She is a "princess" at least 4 days a week. Well, she woke on this particular day and needed a "prince". She asked her daddy if he would please be her prince for the day. She turned on the music and told him that the prince always has to dance with the princess. It was one of those priceless moments! I had to grab the camera. She did not want to stop when the song ended. I think they danced to at least 4 different songs. Then she gave her prince a curtsy. I seriously had tears in my eyes watching. It was a moment that every daddy looks forward to with his daughter. Tylee was on her tippy toes the entire time and had a perma grin on her face! Dave is the best daddy in the world!!!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

What great pictures these are and I am sure Tylee will cherish them one day when she is older!