CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Go Firecrackers!!!

Kyson, the SOCCER STAR!!!



Kyson just finished his soccer season last week. He absolutely loves playing soccer!!! His coach, Coach Geneva, did an excellent job with his team this fall! Kyson is a little natural and scored lots of goals! He is so fun to watch! He really helps his teammates to be better players. I am so proud of him.

Here is one of Kyson's biggest fans!!!

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Little Ky old enough to play soccer. I still can't believe he is that big even when I see pictures! He looks so big and cute in his soccer uniform. We love you Kyson and can't wait to see you during Christmas!

~Jen~ said...

Holly,

I saw your link on Jenny's blog. Jeri (Crandall) and I had noticed you comment on Jenny's blog and were just waiting to see a way to get to yours. Your kids are SO CUTE!

It just doesn't seem like THAT long ago that Crystal and I were your VT-ers and you didn't have kids yet. Of course I wasn't married then and now I've been married 6 years and have 2 kids. It has been a long time.

Come check us out @ www.craikerfamily.blogspot.com

Jen

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey Holly! How are you guys? I got a comment on my blog from Heidi, who found my blog from someone in Burley. So, here I am hopping onto yours. Thanks for the Christmas card, hopefully we will get to see pics of eachother's kids more often than once a year now with these blogs. Your kids are so cute and look like little clons(sp?) of you and Dave. I love it when that happens! Hope you guys are well. It is so fun to be able to catch up. See ya-Traci
-Remember Nancy Jewkes, I saw her the a little while ago. Wow! Talk about bringing back the memories!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, its Mistalyn. Loved reading your blog! I would love to have access to your siblings, pass it on. We are playing indoor soccer, wish it were warm enough to play outside.