CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

The 3 Cutest Kids!



Of course I am bias! But these are the three cutest kids to me! I honestly am so grateful for my children! They really are lots of fun! Kyson is such a great big brother! And Tylee loves to be "mini mom" to Taya. I think my favorite thing is how Taya just lights up when Kyson and/or Tylee enter the room! She looks for them every time I get her out of bed! And she gives a look of disappointment if they are not here when we come downstairs. They truly bring so much joy into Dave and I's lives!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

You do have the cutest kids ever! I am so glad that you finally got your blog going. Sorry I didn't come help ya. Life just kinda got crazy! When is it not though?! Brooke looks for her brother first thing when she wakes up too. I think it is sweet. I just wish they treated eachother like that all the time! YEA RIGHT!!!