CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hawaii Trip

2 comments:

John and Kassie said...

Hi Holly! Heidi gave me your blogg address---hope you don't mind! It has been forever since I have seen or talked to you---you look beautiful as always! Your kids are absolutely darling too! And it sure looks like you guys had a fun trip---our whole family went to Hawaii in February---so Mace loves looking at all the beach pictures. He used to say "we are in Hawaii" everytime we would drive over the snake river to visit grandma and grandpa in Burley! Well--have a great Thanksgiving holiday and I will keep in touch!---Kassie Beck Moen

Cindy said...

I love the pictures! Did Kyson really do the turtle! That's talent! I am so glad that you guys got to go to Hawaii. I am jealous! I miss ya...we have got to get together soon!!!