I thought it would be fun to get some pictures of my kids with their Halloween shirts on, since they were not able to where them to school on Halloween. I absolutely love my children! We had so much fun taking the pictures!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
More Halloween
Posted by dhbean at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, so Tylee looks exactly like you in these pictures! I mean EXACTLY! Taya has changed a lot since I have seen her. They all are sooo cute! I can't wait until Christmas!
Hi Holly!
I am sorry I have not commented yet on your blog! Christmas has been crazy, but your kids are so darling and we got your cute christmas card. I can't believe how blong Tylee is..WOW and your little Taya is soo cute! We need to get her and Spence together. Hope you are doing well and let us know when you come in town again!
Jenny
Post a Comment