
Kyson started Kindergarten this year. He absolutely LOVES school, and is doing great at it! In fact, after about a week of school, he came home and said, "Mommy, when am I going to start learning something new?" "I am just doing everything I already know." He actually has a fabulous teacher, and is now enjoying every minute of school! It is so fun to see him grow up! I get to work in his classroom off and on, and love seeing him interact with the other kids!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Kyson's First Day of School
Posted by dhbean at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is what happens when you have the world's greatest pre-school teacher! Thanks to Aubrey our boys learned sooo much. I am really bummed Kaleb won't be able to go to her when he is 3!
Post a Comment