Yes I am expecting baby #4. I say ready or not because somedays I feel ready, but most I am NOT! We are excited though! I posted my count down ticker in blue hoping that it would somehow help in bringing a baby boy my way :). In fact, when we told our kids about the baby before Christmas, Tylee started chanting "Boy! Boy! Boy!", followed by Kyson, and then even Taya piped in. We all know who is in control of that situation, but we are all crossing our fingers for a little boy. Now I have to follow up with the saying "as long as the baby is healthy we will be happy". We really will be. We are just excited to have a little one in our home again.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations again...I will think blue for you!
I'm so happy for you guys! If its a girl, Kyson is still always welcome to come have "boy time" with Chase :) keep us posted!
Super excited! Congrats's again!! Hopefully u get what u want. But I know healthy is all the matters! After 3 girls in a row we always did that saying! So I was shocked when baby number 4 was a boy! We need to do girls night out very soon!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you. We always thought we were done with three but when baby four came and went a year ago along with a surgery it devistated us. Brandon especially wanted a brother so he knows 1s hand how Kyson feels. We'll hope for blue too!
How exciting. I will be thinking blue for you.
holy cow. congratulations! that is so exciting. it was fun to run into you at costco. you look so great. i am glad that you have updated your blog. keep it up. i will be excited to see pics of the new baby! good luck on the boy:)
Post a Comment