


I am way behind, but wanted to post the pictures of my kids with Santa and also in their Christmas church attire.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Some Favorite Christmas Pics
Posted by dhbean at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave~Holly~Kyson~Tylee~Taya



I am way behind, but wanted to post the pictures of my kids with Santa and also in their Christmas church attire.
Posted by dhbean at 4:50 PM
4 comments:
Aw to cute!! I know I have said this before but they are sooo cute! Thanks for being such a fun good friend! :) Now that we know we are here for awhile! We need to do more stuff!
Love the first picture of all of them! So cute!
You have such cute kids. I love their Christmas dresses!! Kortni
Holly, what a cute little family you have! You look so great! My mom said she saw you over the holiday. Is that right? She was a little confused and I had to straighten her out. She said she saw the youngest of the girls and that you were in Burley visiting your husbands family. I said "Haley's husband isn't from Burley" and then I figured out she was talking about you. Poor lady gets confused sometimes, but I love her. Anyway, she said how amazing you looked! She did get that part right. Wish I could have seen you, it would've been fun to catch up, other than our blogs. Glad you guys are well, your family is so cute. Are you nervous for 4 kids? I am starting to be. I don't know if I am responsible enough for that, guess it's a little too late now, right? In case you haven't noticed, little one line comments just aren't my thing! I'm more into writing lengthy books! Take Care!
Post a Comment