CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Holiday Fun

Okay this is the last Christmas post! I really want to be better about my blog so I can print it out and have it as a scrapbook. This past Christmas we were at home just our family. I was a little nervous about it, but it was so great! We made gingerbread houses. On Christmas Eve we decided to go bowling, and had an absolute blast!!! Then we got a surprise package on our doorstep from Mr. Claus. Finally, we had our tradition of reading the Christmas story from the scriptures while the kids put small nativity ornaments on a special little tree (sorry no pictures of that :( ). Anyway, this will be the end of the holiday posts!


Gingerbread House Fun!




Bowling






Christmas PJs!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What was the surprise on the doorstep?

Lisa said...

ya, seriously, what was the surprise?! cute pictures, I love the one with Kyson's bowling stance!