Actually this title has a double meaning! Surprise I am blogging 2 days in a row! But more importantly, I woke up to quite the surprise this morning! I woke to the sound of the vacuum. When I came downstairs I hurried and grabbed the camera...
There is Kyson vacuuming my living room, while Tylee is in the kitchen sweeping. Then I noticed the garbage bags in the hallway. I am not sure what I did to deserve this great surprise, but I will take it anytime! 



Thursday, January 22, 2009
SURPRISE!!!
Posted by dhbean at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aw that is so sweet!! great kids!! :)
WOW-Impressive! Love when that happens...when do you find out what you are having?
wow! they need to rub off on my kids! I have to beg and beg then scream for this to happen at my house :)
When you figure out what sparked their excitement in that...let me know so I can hopefully give my hubby and kids the same thing.
I hope you are feeking okay. If you need me to watch your kids during a doctor's appointment call me!!!
How nice of them to do that!
Post a Comment