CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feast or Famine!!!

Okay, so we all know that with me it is feast or famine when it comes to blogging. (Actually I find that is how a lot of my life is) Anyway, I do have a good excuse for not blogging... our computer is crazy. It will not let me download any more pictures on it. So we did just put all of my pictures on CDs and also onto the kid's computer so hopefully I will be able to catch up soon. It does seem like life has been crazy, so time for blogging has not been found. Then again, aren't all of our lives crazy?! Hope to be blogging with pictures again soon!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Glad you are back. I've missed you and reading about your adorable family. I found the funniest picture of you this weekend. I'll have to send it or post it on my own blog.

~Luvs

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

I know how it is Holly! No worries, just your faithful readers out here in cyberspace waiting for an update on the Bean family. No rush or anything!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!