CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Our little Taya!



Okay, I am trying to journal more and do better, so I have to post this story. I have to start by saying that Taya is talking so much. I absolutely love it! Well, she has really started this thing with saying prayer. Well yesterday after the sacrament prayers she yells "AMEN". Of course it was testimony meeting so we got a whole lot of "AMEN"s yelled, after each testimony in fact! It really was the cutest thing, but we did get quite a few looks throughout the meeting!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute, cute. I would have loved to hear her saying it.

The Pemberton Family said...

I am so glad you're blogging again!! Teya is so cute in nursery..she's the best talker in there! It's so fun to watch her grow!!

Jody said...

Taya is adorable. Hey, I'm also loving that sofa in the background.

DAVE AND KATIE said...

I think that's so cute! It's so fun when babies start saying their first words. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Sounds familiar, our 2 year old gets a kick out of saying AMEN in sacrament meeting too!