CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a few mishaps

I had to post these pictures of our little mishaps. They were 2 days apart.

One night as Tylee was getting out of the bath, she slipped and hit her chin on the side of the tub. Her teeth went through her tongue. It was pretty gross. I cannot believe how much it bled, and how long it took to heal. She was pretty brave I must admit!


Then there is Taya...2 days later, Dave is at the movie and all of a sudden I hear Taya start crying. She had slipped and hit her mouth on the tile. So I had more blood... and lots of swelling!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh Holly...ouch! I hear that the mouth bleeds the most. Her tongue looks like it really hurts. Did you have to get stitches?

Sarah said...

Ow! I don't deal well with situations like that and especially when Eric is not home. I hope they are both feeling better.