This summer I told all of my babysitters that we would have a sleepover at my house. So last week we had 6 girls over. It was way fun! My kids loved it! We did pedicures, and Kyson let us give his feet a bath! I was teasing him that I was going to paint his toenails too! Let's just say that Kyson was pretty excited when his dad got home at 9:00 to take him to rent an XBox game! He was a good sport! Tylee of course was in heaven! She loves being with the big girls! Taya was asleep throughout the evening. Only 3 girls slept over, and we stayed up until 1:00AM. The next morning Dave made yummy pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. And I made orange julius! It was delicious!!! Can I just say that I have the BEST babysitters ever!!! In fact, my kids will ask us when we are going to go somewhere so they can play with the babysitter! I love it!
Kyson's "foot bath"
Tylee's turn :)

Tylee wanted to "buff" some nails too.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Babysitter Sleepover
Posted by dhbean at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment